Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blake's First Day of Preschool


Blake started 3 year old preschool today at Children's Corner. I had to work so Chris took him this morning. It was so sweet last night because Blake told me he wanted me to take him to school and that he wanted daddy to go to work instead. This morning they went to McDonald's before school and Blake had his favorite-pancakes. Chris said he did ok when he dropped him off, but when he picked him up Blake told his daddy that he cried a little bit. He said he had fun and when I asked him if he was ready to go back he said no. Haha. I'm glad I wasn't there this morning because I know I would have cried. I'm trying not to think about my baby growing up. And about Haley turning 10 in less than 2 weeks! I'm about 4 months

No comments:

Post a Comment