Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate with marshmallows!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Usually sits them under the tree, but this year he's going to wrap them.

3. Colored lights on house/tree or white lights?
Colored lights on house, white lights on tree.

4.Do you hang mistletoe?
Nope

5. When do you put your decorations up?
Sometime around Thanksgiving.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
That's a hard one! I love all of it! I would have to say dressing since it's the only time I eat it. A new favorite of mine is sweet potato casserole-thanks Rhonda!

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
opening presents-what else? haha

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
some kids at school were saying Santa wasn't real, but I didn't want to believe it.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yes. We did when I was little and we let the kids do it now.

10. How do you decorate your tree?
This year we decorated it with red ribbon, red and green balls, and my old world ornaments.

11. Snow! Love it or dread it?
Love snow, hate ice

12. Can you ice skate?
The 2 times I tried, NO! ha

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
I would have to go with my huge Barbie house when I was 5.

14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you?
I would have to say spending time with family and getting presents for everyone.

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
I love peanut butter fudge, peanut brittle, and apple pie

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
I don't guess we have any

17. What tops your Christmas tree?
nothing this year.

18. Which do you prefer-giving or receiving?
definitely giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Baby It's Cold Outside or All I Want For Christmas Is You

20. Candy Canes-yum or yuck?
Yum

21. What do you want for Christmas?
A bigger car

22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party?
Yes- The Heart Hospital Christmas Party.

23. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJs?
PJ's that morning then change to go to my moms.

24. Do you have a Santa hat?
We have several, but I don't wear them.

25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
We go to my moms for Christmas Eve or Christmas morning, then go to Monticello to see Chris's family.

I tag AJ and Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment