Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby Shower

Holly and Kristin threw me a baby shower Saturday at Kristin's house. It was so nice and so much fun! I got tons of great gifts and tons of precious clothes. Now I just need Kate here to try everything on! haha. I also got money and gift cards so I went shopping that night and got the rest of the stuff I needed. I feel so much more prepared! I was beginning to worry, but obviously she isn't ready to come out yet. Now all I have to do is finish the paintings for her room, which I should have done by tonight. I've got here bag and mine packed for the most part. I can't belive it's so close! I saw Dr. T yesterday and nothing had changed. Still not dilated, 30% effaced. I was pretty upset yesterday, but I understand it's better for Kate. I'm just sick of all these contractions for nothing! Here are some pictures from the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment