Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kate is 6 months!!!

Wow! I know I keep saying this, but time is just flying by! I'm loving being a mommy to 3 wonderful children! I am so proud of all of them. Kate is growing so fast. She has the SWEETEST personality! I think she is teething. She has been fussy all week. And she NEVER fusses. She has also been drooling and biting a lot(including me!). She still won't take a bottle, but is eating solids a lot better. She finally graduated to a size 2 diaper. I weighed her last week and she was 13lbs 1 oz. She is going for her 6 mo checkup in a week so I will post some official measurements. Blake will be starting preschool in a few weeks. He is getting excited. He'll go Mon, Wed, Fri 9-12 this year. Haley had her open house the other night. She got to meet her teacher and see her classroom. She is super pumped! We went and got her some new clothes last weekend. She is growing up so much and such a smart girl. She'll be in middle school next year-I can't believe it! Here are some pictures...






No comments:

Post a Comment