Friday, February 27, 2009

2 week old princess!

Kate is 2 weeks old today! She's starting to smile when you talk to her. Haley and Blake love her so much! I've been putting her in her swing some and she really seems to like it. She's still sleeping between me and Chris in the co-sleeper, and Blake is doing a good job staying in his bed. I'm so proud of him! Last night she slept 6 hours in a row-from 12-6. I couldn't believe it when I woke up. We stayed up til 7 then went back to sleep til 930. It was so nice! She's going to have me spoiled! Last night we went to Nana and Poppy's and had hamburgers. I haven't been out of the house much(just the pediatrician's office) so it was nice to get out. Even going to Target sounds exciting to me. I just don't think I'm ready to leave her yet. :)
Blake was so funny the other day. He was singing Rain rain go away and just like his daddy he was singing his own lyrics! "Rain, rain go away, come again some mother day" haha. Then when we told him it was "some other day" he sang "rain, rain go away, come again some father day" He is Chris made over! He was supposed to have his first t-ball practice tonight but it got rained out. They are going to meet next Friday instead. Below I put a picture of Kate and Blake's hospital pictures to compare. I think her lips are bigger than his!

She was wiggling for these pictures!

1 comment: