Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Haley!

A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous...full of beauty and forever beautiful...loving and caring and truly amazing.
Deanna Beisser
A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.
Author Unknown

I am so thankful to have such a wonderful and loving daughter. I can't believe she is already 11. We have been through a lot together, and I wouldn't change a minute of it! I never knew how much love I had in my heart until that first moment I held her. I was so overwhelmed with love and pure joy. Every day I love her more and more. She continues to amaze me with her beauty-inside and out. She is so smart, funny, caring, loving, independent, strong, and passionate. She is an awesome big sister. She loves Blake and Kate so much. She is always helping me, even when I don't ask. Haley has a HUGE family and I know they all feel just as blessed as I do to have her in their lives. Happy Birthday Haley! I love you so much!

Here are a few pictures of Haley over the years...


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Haley!!! I can't believe Kate can still fit in an outfit from 4 months ago. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete