We had Blake's party yesterday and even though there was ice on the ground, we still had a great party! It was pirate themed. Blake loved his decorations. He kept saying "that looks great mom". He's so sweet! Among his presents were a basketball goal and a bike. He loved everything!
He's starting to get excited about Kindergarten. Before he kept saying that he wasn't going, but the past few weeks he says he can't wait! He does great at preschool, but it's only half a day. We'll see how he likes eating lunch and taking a nap at school.
Blake loves to play make believe. He's doing really good reading and loves to be read to. He draws pictures ALL the time. I find paper all over the house that he's drawn on. He's getting really good(I think he'll take after his poppy!).
He's 44 1/2 inches tall, weighs 46.5 pounds, wears a size 13 shoe, size 5 jeans(that we have to adjust the waist on), and size 6-7 shirt! I think he's gonna be tall! ha
His favorite drinks are chocolate milk, sweet tea, and Dr Pepper. He likes chicken strips, grilled chicken, catfish, apples, oranges, celery, pretzels, gold fish, brownies, zebra cakes, and candy candy candy! He has such a sweet tooth-like his moma ;)
I thought it would be fun to do a little interview with Blake to be able to look back on and see what he was thinking. This is how it went:
1. What is your favorite cereal? Cookie Crisp
2. What is your favorite toy? hot wheels
3. What is your favorite TV show? The Wizards of Waverly Place
4. What is your favorite game? Mario Party 8
5. What is your favorite book? Happy Birthday to You by Dr Seuss
6. What is your favorite restaurant? McDonalds
7. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
8. What is your favorite animal? monkey
9. If you could change your name, what would it be? Rockstar
10. What do you love about each person in our family?
dad: he teaches me how to ride my bike
mom: she gives me care and love
Haley: she takes care of me when my boo boos hurt
Kate: she loves me and gives me kisses
11. Where would you like to go for vacation? Disneyworld
12. What do you think you'll like best about Kindergarten? making new friends
Isn't he the sweetest?!
Here are the pictures from his party