Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm pregnant!

Ok, so I've been having all the classic pregnancy symptoms-sore boobs, nausea, increased urinary frequency, fatigue, and so on. Also about 2 weeks ago I had a spell of vertigo(which was way worse than I ever imagined by the way). I was getting ready for work that morning, blow drying my hair and the room started spinning and I fell on the ground! I couldn't even look sideways without spinning and getting sick! It was horrible. When I called work that morning the first thing she asked me was am I pregnant. I went to the doctor that day and that was the first thing he asked me too. I can't help but wonder if that was part of my symptoms. Anyway, I decided to take a pregnancy test today even though I'm not supposed to start my period until Sunday. I'm really nervous though after last October when I had an ectopic pregnancy. I'm trying not to let myself get very excited because I don't want to be let down again, but it's so hard not to be! I won't be able to rest until I see that little heartbeat on the screen. If I'm as far as I think(4 weeks) I have almost another month to wait! It's hard knowing I still may loose it, some people think that too many people find out too early, but I was having so many symptoms I already knew without the test anyway. So I hope I have only good news ahead to share. Please pray! I don't think we could ask for a better 5th year anniversary present!

No comments:

Post a Comment