Saturday, April 11, 2009

2 months old and major milestone!

Kate turned 2 months old yesterday! She is such a big girl! Yesterday a woman asked me how old she was and when I told her she said-she's so little! She looks like a newborn! She is still tiny. She goes to the doctor for her 2 month check-up on Thursday so we'll find out all her measurements and weight then. And also find out what percentile she's in. I'm anxious to find out!

A couple of days ago Kristin and her boyfriend came to see us. Kate slept the whole time, but Blake got a picture for me. We are so glad they came over! I really miss Kristin since I never get to see her anymore. I'm use to working 12 hour shifts with her so it's a big change! Blake loves taking pictures. I'm constantly finding his work on my camera. And he does a really good job! He likes to take pictures of his power rangers too. It's hilarious!



Last night Kate rolled over from front to back! I was squealing! Chris was already in bed, but Haley was up with us and we couldn't believe it! And just to be sure I had her do it over and over again! I'm so excited. I caught the end of it on video. She is also smiling and cooing a lot more this week. Last night Haley was playing with her and she loved it! She was smiling and talking back to Haley. Everytime Haley would stick her tongue out at Kate, she would stick hers back out at her! We were laughing so hard. I'm so glad Blake and Haley love her so much. Blake has been calling her his little cutie pie! He still loves to kiss her all the time.



Haley has her first science fair project this year. It's due on the 22nd. She's testing which diaper is the most absorbent. We're having a lot of fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment