Sunday, April 19, 2009

9 weeks

Last Thursday Kate had her 2 month check up and shots. Here are her measurements: weight-birth 7lbs 9ozs, 2 months 10lbs 6ozs(35th percentile); length-birth 19in, 2months 23in(72nd percentile); head-birth 13in, 2 months 15in(30th percentile). I can't believe she's grown 4 inches! That's crazy! She still seems so little. The nurse practitioner said she was growing good and everything was great. She couldn't believe that Kate's rolling over. She said she must be trying to keep up with everyone. I'm sure that's true! Friday she turned 9 weeks old. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful baby. She is so sweet. Haley and Blake are enjoying her as much as Chris and I do. Saturday we went to my cousin Angela's wedding. We are so happy for her. After the wedding we went to Nana's to visit. Blake and Reese had so much fun playing with each other. Reese is HILARIOUS! And the best news of all-Kate slept 7 hours in a row last night. Maybe she'll keep this up. I'm so proud of her! She is such a big girl.

1 comment:

  1. Kate looks so cute! She's growing fast! I love the bumbo picture. Love you! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete