Saturday, April 4, 2009

7 weeks and t-ball with Blake

Kate is almost 2 months old! I can't believe it! She is sweeter than ever. Smiling a lot and still wanting to cuddle. She is still on a 4 hour sleep schedule at night, which I think is pretty good. She still won't take a bottle though. I've tried 5 different kinds now. She still doesn't like pacifiers either. Haley was the same way. Blake took a bottle but he wouldn't take a pacifier either. I guess I'm lucky that I've never had to wean a child off a pacifier, I heard it's very hard to do!




the end of her beautiful smile






Blake had his first 2 t-ball games this weekend. Kate got to stay with her Nana. Blake did so good. Even though he mostly ran wild. I was laughing so hard, I was crying! He was running around, throwing his hat in the air. He was so excited his Papaw and Mamaw came! He kept coming up to the fence in the middle of the game, saying "I love you Mamaw!". It was so sweet! He may be a handful sometimes, but he is so loving. Here are some pictures...




he's so excited!













1 comment:

  1. Love the video!! Uncle Brad says, "Shorten them base paths! That's a long way to run!" Cute!

    ReplyDelete